- Students, please log in to Tk20 using your SLAS credentials.
This is the username and password you would use, e.g., to log in to a computer on campus. Your SLAS username will look something like Firstname.Surname.
If you need to reset your SLAS password, you can do so by:
- Going to the Help Desk in 2A-306
- Going to room 1L-205 (in the library)
- Resetting it online at the SLAS Reset Page, if you have set up your account to do so.
- Students now must enter the following username and password to access the edTPA Handbooks:
You will first select the handbook link in your edTPA Portfolio as usual, but you will then be required to use the above login information.
- Once you have logged into your Tk20 account, click on Help in the upper right-hand corner to go the Help Desk for guides, video tutorials, etc.
- General information about the assessment requirements for CSI education students can be found in the Assessment Requirements section of your Education Program on the CSI School of Education Web Site.
For help regarding this system, please contact:
Administrative Assistant: Joanne German
For questions regarding this system, please contact your system administrator:
Administrator: El Samuels